Monday, April 4, 2011

Wanna get irritated in a cute way?

Hi...I'm back and glad that I'm finally blogging happily again(I'm duh-ing to myself now haha). Anyways...

You do not want to get irritated when you're down or stress up over something like work, people & bla bla. But after you watch this Duck Song - maybe you'll get irritated but at least will definitely make you smile/giggle a little or probably wanna shoot the duck. And for me this is quite a pretty funny video and the duck is 'irritatingly' cute (don't you think?). Makes me forget all my stress (when I have any).



There you go...stress/tension release, all out - feel good already? Or feeling worse??? - sorry but come on people be positive and don't be too serious or have your emotions get you by/rule you..mmmm?! Always think on the bright side ya and that's how to live life!

By the way...the animator of the 'duck song' is a 16 years old Forrest Whaley, who also got famous from YouTube (he could be a rich kid by now). There's also a Duck Song #2 and Duck Song #3 (don't watch if you don't want to be further irritated by this ducky hehe). For more about the animator and his videos - you may also check his ForrestFireFilms.tv website.

Now I can't get the 'Duck Song' out of my head...kept humming pom pom pom....

No comments: