Thursday, August 25, 2011

My August 2011 Treat

I tried to be happy and feel blessed as much as possible with my life right now - I know I still have a long ride to go on life's journey that is unexpected and which I'll imagine it will be one great adventure for sure. So every month or at times once a week (it depends on my mood) that I'll treat myself something nice & special just to brighten up my day and of course be HAPPY! I'll buy something that makes me happy.

Here's what I got for me-self just a few days ago (thank God we have Times Bookstore here in Sabah). It's a little bit costly but I've been eye-ing this book for quite some time and I just got to have it. I believe this book could help me organise my goals in life by creating my life lists to do in my life.





This is what some of the contents looks like - there's a guidebook & journal, envelopes to keep things that inspires me (it could be a photo of trekking to Everest Base Camp, visit to a native American (aka Red Indians) territory, my children's artwork & etc as to guide me achieve my dreams/goals. Isn't this interesting - I wrote all of my wish list in life in many of my notebooks but now I have this as a proper one.







Love this book to death - will make full use of it!

No comments: