Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

So glad to meet up with super duper nice/sweet & creative friends Melly and her sister Isabel last Friday. They introduced me to 'The Sketchbook Project' which is very inspiring. They are inspiring people and so happy/thankful that we made a pact to inspire each other. Thought of participating - it could be very interesting to do something like this, this year (or next year) and I shall make it as my major project for 2011/2012 (I say wow to myself if I did this!). However, participation is not free, there will be a fee of USD25.

I could never get tired of watching this video over & over again - crazy inspiration I so so LIKE! My mind is full of artsy ideas right now - gives me all kinds of imaginations!

2011 Sketchbook Project Tour Seattle from mightymoss on Vimeo.



I hope the Brooklyn Art Library is okay for they will be closing due to the Hurricane Irene that's currently hitting the US East Coast.

To be inspired more - click here.

By the way, Melly also gave me another very cool & inspiring site/link called Pinterest - I got addicted instantly! (luv ya Melly for that)

No comments: