Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh Paris!

I had a weird dream last night - that I went for a trip to Paris, France and visited the Eiffel Tower. Oh I just wish the dream was real! A trip to Paris one day is on my wish list already. I might buy a nice jar to start saving for that trip - to one of the most romantic places on earth and yes and I mean Paris, the city of love. I guess this is the side effect of watching too much of 'Monte Carlo' - I love that movie so much that I watched not once but thrice. (the same effect got into me with movies like Clueless, French Kiss and Ever After - I know it's crazy that I'm a movie freak!)



I was helping my bestie, Melissa to do survey online for her future business on supplying wedding favors in Sabah or even getting ideas to do wedding favors for her own wedding (hopefully next year) and I came across this site and stumbled upon this pretty "Evening in Paris" Eiffel Tower place card holder by Kate Aspen. And the name on the card almost sounds like my name. How lovely is that.



And If I'm not married (I said IF ya)...I would like to date a French guy (hahaha)....ehem..particularly this French hottie - Pierre Boulanger who acted in Monte Carlo. This is what I defined as 'handsome'.


Okay..okay..wake up now Mama Rock - you are still up in the clouds...time to wake up. What a dream...Oh Paris!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found your blog by searching something about Paris :)

I know you article exists since many months ago but I wanted to thank you.

From a French guy ;)