Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nightmare

I had a strange and freaky nightmare last night. The dream effect was too much till I 'mengigau' (talk in my sleep). I think my husby heard me screamed and crying in the wee hours.

I dreamt I went for facial plastic surgery and the surgeon left me without stitching back my face (just imagine the movie Edward Scissorhands or Frankestein - incomplete man made humans). I screamed in great pain when the 'ubat bius starts to hilang' and that's when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream...phews! I had no idea or particular reason to have such a stupid dream all of a sudden. It makes me want to start caring for my facial appearances from now on though....got to prevent those prematured wrinkle lines..so frown less and smile more...laughing is even better huh!


Big no to plastic surgery!


Thank God it's just a dream...or else I don't wanna end up like MJ.

And yeah...I finally got my copy of Ning and Omar's Dua Dunia Satu Cinta special wedding edition today...great photos inside!

No comments: