Monday, March 3, 2008

Live A Great Life!

Been quiet of late and lil stressed out....not with work but having some problems with my current nanny for the past two weeks. She has a serious case (a stupid one) that I really hate to get involve with and thank God..I didn't! Personally, she screwed up...urgghhh..well it's better left unsaid and I need to find a replacement ASAP! I gave this nanny lots of hard cold advise (lucky she that I didn't turn out to be a bitch) cos afterall she still shows her dedication in caring for my Carmen..at least for now. I have high hope for an Indon girl who confirm to work for me only in April but I really want to get rid of this Phil girl like NOW..oh my gawd I just can't stand it. Finding a good and trustworthy nanny is one of the many challenges parents would faced when raising a toddler...have to go through it lah. SH**!

Okay...be cool mama (taking a deep breathe now). Now I am cool...phew.

Despite all these unwanted and unavoidable happenings...let's just say..it's like adding some spices to my already colourful life..ehem..aisehman. I need to live a great life and ya..I believe I can!

Fulfilment can be found in the littlest things while the biggest, most plush things in life can sometimes just push you deeper into despair. In the end, it's all about how you feel every day when you get up, how you go about your daily activities and whether you get a peaceful night's sleep. Rich, poor, fat, skinny...if you keep selfishly wanting more and more out of life, without ever being satisfied, everything will start falling apart. So learn how to be contented and remember to "get up and do" all the things that bring joy and meaning into your life.
- Taken from the words of Sunita Chhabra, Editor of Womens Weekly


Have to get back to work now...need to be productive lah..konon!

No comments: