Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Simple New Look

I went for a haircut last weekend with Debbie. Just a simple trim for me and Deb highlighted her hair with cool streaks. I suppose to spend the afternoon with CJ but I need some 'me time' once in a while and suggest to Debbie that we drive around and explore places around Tuaran only. (Our little Proton Tiara is not fit enough to go anywhere further...haha)

Tadaa...here's the divas wannabe


We had lunch at the D'Dalit Transit Restaurant, located along Jalan Sulaman, Tuaran. Their menus are not so bad...mostly common Malay food but I had their 'Transit Nasi Goreng Special' (rice fried with chicken, seafood, beef & 1 chicken wing and an egg aka mata lembu)...taste pretty good.



My favourite keropok and look who's having it's beauty rest



Later, we tried to check out what's new in Tanjung Badak Resort. Pity that they don't maintain that place well anymore. We didn't get to go in after seeing those guys who works there starting to drool with the sight of my sexy sister...muahaha. So we just drove and drove to some unknown kampongs till we reached another anglers haven at Sulaman Lake Resort & Floating Restaurant.





Tuaran is starting to become an interesting place to visit because of it's vast eco-tourism opportunities - we have the beach resorts, the fishing village, famous seafood restaurants, a crocodile farm and even their kelapa bakar and coconut pudding is sort of well known here.

4 comments:

josie said...

wow...gorgeous....love the hairdo...

Anonymous said...

Oooh new hair ah nice nice nice nice pretty pretty mama

Anonymous said...

I used to eat at Transit too.. usually order the nasi goreng kampung. Not too shabby I'd say. Yea and nice haircut!

Anonymous said...

No lah....the look is nothing new...plain simple but anyways...thanks for the compliments (perasan)....ehehe