Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sleepless Nights

I've been having sleepless nights of late. My Carmen often wakes up in the middle of the night...usually around 2:00am and at times crying and screaming in a hysterical manner like as if she saw a ghost in our bedroom...am starting to worry if she's actually seeing things (palis-palis)....or maybe it's just part of the growing up process. She's also teething..her left & right molar teeths are growing..big ones jotting out from her gums and I can feel her pain...kesian babies has to go through this tough part.

I also read that nightmares in toddler can be caused by reading a disturbing story (so far I don't buy or read disturbing story books to Carmen), watching a frightening video before bed (well, I let her watch Beauty and the Beast last week but I asked my nanny not to let her watch again..I guess she freaked out with the sight of that ugly Beast), not getting enough sleep or too much stress during the day (overstimulated)...aah that's the cause I think...overstimulated cos she's too active during the day. Toddlers although healthy will wake during the night as they go through different stages of development or experience separation anxiety. Carmen is experiencing separation anxiety nowadays...she's too attached to me (manja) and don't wanna let go of me when I had to leave for work or else she'll screamed. My nanny had to bring her out for a walk and I will quietly leaves the house. While at work...I missed her every minute and every second and I just can't wait to come home and give her lots of hugs and kisses...she's everything to me!

So during most of those sleepless nights...even I tried counting sheeps, read a book and even fantasized about Jericho Rosales (muahaha)...I still can't go back to my slumber rest...my eyes just won't close cos my mind is somewhere else. What I did is watch a 16 episodes Korean Drama "Which Star Are You From" that I bought last month. I'm now on the 8th episode and will continue during my insomnia nights again. The storyline is abit faster than Winter Sonata and Autumn in my Heart...but still lots of emotional parts too and enjoying every bit of it. Beautiful actors too.


Synopsis of the drama:
Sueng Hui (Kim Rae Won) is a director who was deeply in love with Hae Soo (Jung Ryu Won). Even though her family was opposed to Sueng Hui, Hae Soo still wanted to marry Sueng Hui. As he is proposing marriage to her in the car, they end up getting into a car accident resulting in Hae Soo’s death. The drama takes place 3 years after Hae Soo has passed away. Even after three years, Seung Hui’s cannot seem to forget Hae Soo nor put his life back into order. Determined to forget Hae Soo, Sueng Hui takes a trip into the the rural areas of Korea. There, after declaring that he is going to move on with his life and forget about his girlfriend, he goes into town where he sees a girl (Bok Shil) that looks just like his past girlfriend. The resemblence is so startling that he can’t help but stare at her and ends up following her. They eventually end up spending a few days together but after parting, end up meeting again when Bok Shil comes to Seoul and ends up working with Sueng Hui.
It is later revealed that Bok Shil is actually Hae Rim, Hae Soo’s youger sister that was lost in a fire. Additionally, a close male family friend was secretly in love with Bok Shil’s older sister and seems to be attracted to Bok Shil as well.

What do you think...interesting?

2 comments:

josie said...

OMG..Kim Rae Won.....i'm crazy about him....do u ahve any movies yg sia bleh pinjam yg ada Kim Rae Won kah..hehehehheh

Anonymous said...

Ayo...sorry my friend..sia ada ni aje...tapi video clip yang ada Kim Rae Won ada lah...soundtrack itu 'My Love Patzzi'...I thought of buying this one too..dan ada lagi satu..Love in Harvard kah (?)....tapi palan-palan lah...murah saja skarang...check out in Speedy...tapi VCD la..itulah murah...you know everyone is going DVD now kan...and me too I heart Kim Rae Won...lain bah cute dia kan...akakaka