Monday, May 12, 2008

My little girl turns 2


Today, 12 May....my lovely and beautiful daughter Carmen Jewel turns 2 years old. We will have to celebrate her birthday at a later date this May after my dad and younger brother Danny are home for their holidays next week. But I gave her birthday gifts this morning and I hugged her tight and kissed her before I left for work (so sad I had to work on her special day). I love her more than anyone else in the world and SHE'S EVERYTHING TO ME right now!

Carmen, this words of love from me, shows how precious you are to me:

I look at your cute little nose
And how you wiggle your toes
I love how you smile at me
You're cute as a button, don't you agree?
I look at the darling clothes you wear
And the tiny bow in your hair
You seem to say to me, "I'm as cute as I can be."
You're cute as a button, yes you are,
You were sent to earth from heaven afar.
I love you my daughter
Hope you know
I will always tell you so

Happy 2nd Birthday to you my CJ!

May all your wishes come true
Let not your heart see any rooms of blue
May all your dreams flower and bloom
And let not your eyes hold any gloom

May God always shine His blessings upon you
Every path you take may he guide you
Dearest one this mother loves you so
Always wants to see you happy and aglow

My dearest darling daughter
Here is a mother wishing you with joy
A very happy happy birthday
to you on this very special day

Love always and forever,
Your mummy
Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to yer little girl..so cute, just like you :)

josie said...

she's soo adorable

Untitled said...

I miss Carmen and also Delbert..Cant Wait to come home this august..