Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spending my 'Me Time'

It's a holiday today (Labour Day)...should've be with my Carmen but am taking some time for myself today pulak....right now am in my office with Debbie (she's updating her blog now). Carmen will be turning two this 12 May...so my plans today is actually finding/buying a birthday dress and some gifts for her...and today is the only right time for me to do this...so I'm not a bad mama after all who leaves her baby with the nanny at home kan. Speaking of nanny....I have a new nanny (again..sigh), a timorese girl from Indon named Fika (I like her..she suppose to work for me in the 1st place but she had to renew her passport then and let her friend Tinah replace her instead) and the 4th nanny for Carmen cos Tinah has to 'pulang kampung' to be with her ailing father. Like I say before, it's a huge challenge for any parent to find a good nanny for your children. My advise....you have to treat them well and they won't be ill hearted towards your children or if you still don't trust them...pasang lah nanny cam.

Now....about American Idol 2008....gosh I've missed watching most of the concerts...but I don't have any favourites for this season but I think the two Davids will compete in the finals. Who do you think will be the next American Idol?

The cute voice and boyish David Archuleta

or the grunge rocker David Cook?

For me I prefer the rocker....yeah you rock David Cook!

Well, enjoy your cuti today...have to find Carmen's gifts now.

Later from me....Mama learns to rock!

No comments: