Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pantai Dantai@Kota Belud

My family used to own a tiny beach land at Pantai Dantai and when we were kids we loved going there to swim and picnic. My last trip to Dantai was in 2005 before I ventured into mamahood. This place could be developed into a great tourism spot but sadly I don't see why the State's tourism ministry do nothing about it...or do they know that this place actually exist?




The Bajau kids of Pantai Dantai.....






Got to go now...my family and I are celebrating the Kaamatan (Harvest) festival/holidays at Kundasang and Sabah Tea Garden this weekends. Would like to wish to all Sabahans - Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan (Happy Harvest Festival) and Aramaitii!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew Kota Belud had a 'pantai'... Must be nicer back then huh?