Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kaamatan weekend trip



Tinggi-tinggi Gunung Kinabalu....ahaa...I enjoyed my recent Kaamatan hols cos I spent the weekend with my whole family up the mountain side. We slept at one of the mountain resthouse in Kundasang on Kaamatan eve and the next day we visited Sabah Tea Garden and Poring Hot Spring.

Early Friday morning (30 May), we siblings and I brought my Carmen with me drove to Desa Cattle just to take great shots of Mt. Kinabalu....it was beautiful and I just love how cold it is at around 6am.




We suppose to celebrate Carmen's 2nd birthday (belated) there but I learnt my lesson well...that is not to put off any cakes till tomorrow....see this yummy Chocolate Indulgence Cake from Secret Recipe melted and turned ugly. I felt so bad not getting Carmen to blow her two candles. But anyway...the cake still tasted good.

Off to Sabah Tea Garden at Nalapak, Ranau

Kamunsu Hill

This is where the mountain spot is but no sight of Mt. Kinabalu pun...two cloudy...Shissh!


At the end of the day, we family enjoyed our togetherness. Wished we could do some trips like this more often. Love them all! Noticed Carmen in the pic holding her two candles that she suppose to blow from her birthday cake.

No comments: