Thursday, June 26, 2008

My funny little girl

I was surprise to find that my brother posted some nice and funny and I have to add CUTE photos of my Carmen and nephew Delbert on his blog - I SO love this shots!!!!

Anyways, you have to laugh more often so you can live longer..
Study shows optimists live about 10 years longer than pessimists. So laugh more - laughter is a good, enjoyable way to reduce stress, improve pain tolerance and boost your natural defences. Need to recall how the expression of happiness goes? Just watch your children as they giggle and laugh over simple pleasures.

It's 7:30pm now, need to get out of the office quick...having some goose bumps and eery feeling already and wait for Deb to pick me up from her piano teachings. So I'll leave you entertain with 6 years old Brit Connie Talbot (just bought her CD - love it too!) She's just an amazing talent. I want my Carmen to be like her..really:)

No comments: