Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling crafty but lack of time

The inspiration is always there but I just can't find the right time to do my art projects which I wanted to do so badly. Crafting is my real passion and doing something creative makes me happy...totally. I'm an absolute hard chore DIY freak!

I need to do something out of this (a must to do project this weekend).....and I'll be glad to share you the outcome later ya:P


How I wish I could have this kind of inspiration work space at home....


or perhaps to have my own gifts and crafts cum boutique cum music store selling my range of greeting cards, jewellery & clothing line one day (I said one day okay) would be great and a dream come true.....some ideas here how my dream store would look like (as to motivate myself).....maybe...how I wish, but I'll just keep dreaming...



Share more later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had that much space.

arlene,
Lakewood florist