Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazy over Rain

Ya...I know it's the monsoon season at this time of the year and it's always raining. But I'm talking about a different kind of rain...it's Bi Rain as in Rain the so-famous-right-now Korean singer/actor. I admit I'm a fan of Rain (real name Jung Ji-Hoon)and I have a collection of some of his music albums, in fact I'm listening to his 4th album at this moment...and I'm MORE CRAZY about him...all over again (like a teenager idolizing a pop heartrob...silly of me...at this age?) I should just tell you why....




Actually, I just finished watching "Full House", a 16 episodes Korean romantic comedy drama (another of my Korean drama CD collection) that casts Bi Rain and Song Hye Kyo (she also acted in the other famous Korean drama hit "Autumn in my Heart" which I also have in my collection) last night...finally and of course...with lots of crying. It was previously shown on ASTRO. I just love them both acting together...secocok lah. I read from a source that the set location - the house known as the Full House was specifically built for this drama at a cost of about $1,000,000. I enjoyed watching it so so much...it is really a heart-wrenching drama that has warm and happy ending unlike 'Winter Sonata' and Autumn in my Heart'.

Anyways, check out 'Full House' synopsis and music soundtrack here:
Full House stars Song Hye Kyo as Han Ji-Eun, a fun-loving, well-natured author that is tricked by her friends to go on a trip to China. On the plane she meets Lee Young-Jae, played by Jung Ji-Hoon (commonly known as Rain), an actor that has a hot temper and immature attitude. Since she is stranded in China without any money, she desperately asks Lee Young-Jae to help her out. Young-Jae was in love with his childhood friend, Kang Hye-Won, however, Kang Hye-Won is in love with a man named Yoo Min Hyuk. When Ji-Eun pretends to have dated Min-Hyuk, Young-Jae sees her as leverage to stop Min-Hyuk's supposed affection for Hye-Won, and he helps Ji-Eun return to Korea. When Han Ji-Eun returns, her house, nicknamed the Full House, has been sold by her friends. She finds out later that the house was coincidentally sold to Lee Young-Jae. In her desperate situation, she agrees to work for Young-Jae as a maid. Along the way they slowly fall in love, but Min-Hyuk also falls in love with Ji-Eun and Young-Jae still has feelings for Kang Hye-Won. How will it end? I recommend you watch this drama...its available for rental now by me.



And to add...here's my favourite music video of 'I Do' from Rain...forgot to mention he's a great dancer!


More from me later....

No comments: