Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A diva is born


I'm talking about CHARICE PEMPENGCO of the Philippines, a rising diva at 16 who became an international singing sensation because of her popularity from YouTube. She's such an amazing talent and I just adored her kind of powerful and soulful voice...so inspiring! She appeared and performed on Oprah and the Ellen DeGeneres Show this year. As usual I have GOOSE BUMPS all over me watching her sing...sumarat bah!
I have here 3 of my favourite videos of Charice's performance (yes..singing my 3 fav songs)taken from YouTube and all I could say is WOW!



I too love singing so much and singing has been my passion when I was about 5...now I'm seriously inspired so I should practise my vocals more often. (aisehman..konon)

And again talking about gifted and amazing young talents....I'm also VERY proud of my cousin, Miclen LaiPang now 12, a professional violinist and considered a genius and should be in Oprah's list of "World's Smartest & Talented Kids". (Dui..ondos konon) Check out one of his great performance here:

Happy watching and be inspired!

No comments: