Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A treat for myself

I wanted to do this for quite sometime...that is treating myself something that makes me-self happy. And today I bought something nice and sweet for me....and cheap. This kind of stuff is so popular nowadays especially among the youngsters. After looking at those cute and colourful accessories...I just can't help myself even with my constraint budget...I went ahead to choose and match my own design. For sure...I'll come back to this cool stall for more next time.


This little gift paper bag also comes together with the purchase. A good idea for a very simple gift to give to a friend...of course it should come from the heart for it's the thought that counts.

Very little is needed to make a happy life.

Five simple rules for Happiness:
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. expect less

XOXOXO from Mama Rock:P

8 comments:

Dolly MJ said...

Donna!!!! I've found you!! i link your blog to mine aarr? Hope u don't mind.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind at all lah Marlin...am glad I found your blog too:P Keep in touch always tau!

Dolly MJ said...

geez..don't say la my name. terbuka identiti i! lol

Donna said...

alalala...silap..nevermind ba...you famous artist...it's ok...hehe

Dolly MJ said...

LOL! so when our minum time lagi? eerr i mean, makan time?

Anonymous said...

keeping rocking mama! and i'm waiting for your little creative art shop to be opened :)

Anonymous said...

Itaaa...how u...thanks for visiting and reading my craps..ha..wah..opening shop eh...how I wish but I'll dream on.

Take care and miss you...don't 4get to let us know when you come home for the holidays k.

Anonymous said...

Dolly...soon...I wait for you to belanja me...kidding.