Monday, November 10, 2008

Grandma's 80th Birthday


My beloved grandma turned 80 last Friday, 7 Nov. It is God's blessing that she is still strong and wonderful person until today. But I felt so bad and sad...really bad and sad that we actually forgot about it and she reminded us only the day after. My cousin Joy-Joy who is living in the States was the first person to wish her a happy birthday. She said "Oyo...saya 80 tahun sudah yang kelmarin"..OMG what kind of granchild am I..how can I forget? (Budukang) Anyways, Deb and I quickly plan to do something about it...yes..we bought her a nice cake from Secret Recipe and that Saturday afternoon, we went to our kampung home in Kg. Tenghilan to celebrate her 80th birthday. Unfortunately my two brothers can't join us that day. But our mama is so happy today that we came home to celebrate her golden anniversary.


My simple birthday gift for her...I specially handmade for her a birthday card and gave her Carmen's cutest photo and a nice Sarong which I bought from Pulau Langkawi.

Carmen dancing for her great grandma. We love you mama and we always do.

1 comment:

Dolly MJ said...

Send my regards. Still healty o, got tips ka? :)