Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cute findings for X'mas

We still have like 5 days to Christmas...and I don't feel much of that Christmas spirit just yet...well maybe a little..but I do love Christmas and I was already in the holiday mood since December started. I supposed to do some handmade Christmas cards but off late I've been a lazy bum to do any of that sort.

I love the fact that lots of Christmas stalls are up selling X'mas goodies / toys / gifts and X'mas tree ornaments. I bought myself and Carmen a dress to wear for my sister Chrissie's wedding on X'mas eve...so there goes my money...but I also manage to find a few cute stuffs...since I won't get my pay before X'mas...sigh:( so these are some of the things I liked and which I could afford to buy...at least for now..ha! (pity me).


Cute colourful flowery hairclips, tiny pouch (to keep my coins) and a soft furry seal keychain.

And yes...I also did get my birthday and X'mas treat earlier on....a copy of 'Twilight' novel (I've started reading it already...just can't wait). My B-day falls on Christmas eve which is a good thing so I celebrate both my B-day & X'mas at the same time.


Nice, full of lights and colourful X'mas decorations were put up this year...especially in 1 Borneo Hypermall and Warisan Square...more or less lifted up my X'mas spirit. They even have cool musicians / live band playing Jazzy X'mas tunes and they are pretty good.






There are some things in my wish list this Christmas and I might need those for the coming new year i.e. new handphone, new shoes, new hairdo or dye my hair (?), a playhouse tent for Carmen etc (Santa dear, please hear me out, I think I've been a good mama this year..aiseh)...will blurt about it later.

Since it's Christmas soon...I would like to wish all of you a fun and great Christmas and a cool new year...so start listing your 2009 resolution and dream big!


I just love this Christmas cartoon illustration which I took from Debbie's last year's X'mas post...I really thought it's very funny and I chuckled everytime I looked at that naughty rabbit.

No comments: