Thursday, December 18, 2008

Memories of Sabah International Expo 2008 (SIE2008)

It was more than 3 months ago that we last had the SIE2008 (15-19 October), and I'm recalling back the fun times and memories....although those are one of the stressful moments for me this year. It will be my company's turn to chair the next SIE in 2010...but I'm gonna think twice if I'll still be around to help out...I'm kinda fed up of going through it again...and this will be my 5th time (since 2002). I had pretty great colleagues this year in SIE2008 and we worked together as a team just fine.

Here are a few of the memories through pictures....

The Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia came to officiate the Opening Ceremony of the SIE2008



There were nearly 400 booths at the expo, and some selling stuffs I liked.....



With Fathi (photo above) from the Nigerian Booth (a fashion designer and she's pretty for a Nigerian) and with a young and flirty Governor of one of the province in the Philippines (photo below)


With Louis, a Jazz musician, bag designer and entrepreneur from Nigeria....showing off one of his cool bag...I like!

With the SIE babes....Mimie, Emilia and Melinda

No comments: