Friday, December 12, 2008

Updated old posts

After SO LONG, I've finally updated and put up these old,old posts (a few months back history). I just thought I should cos it's still part of my journal this year.

1) Felix Quah & Evelyn Belden's Sunset Wedding;
2) Family Garage Sale;
3) MICCI Sabah Branch Annual Luncheon 2008; and
4) Tuaran's Tamu Day

If interested, be free to read but if not...it's okay.

Well, there's a few happenings the past few weeks like one of Tamparuli's old shophouses were on flames (read friends Romeo and Lola's blog)....I feel weird because two days before the fire, I went to buy a double-sided tape at 'Kedai Ru Lim' the only book & stationery shop there..like suddenly after so many, many, many years (probably almost 10 years) that I never shop at Ru Lim. It's like a sign...going there for the last time. And there was chicken pox outbreak in my neighbourhood and my little girl Carmen got it...but thank God it's only a mild one that I could count her chicken pox blisters around her body, arms and legs only.

This morning I get to see the Powerboat Race...racing for the qualifying rounds I guess from a window outside my office. The Sabah 2008 F2 World Cup Powerboat Race starts today until the 14th. Spectators can come and see from the KK Waterfront and there's lots of tourist around right now...bah apalagi. I might also go and see it this weekend with my family.



And I got an SMS from the Kompleks Asia City (KAC) management that there's a Sabah Supermodel & Man Hunks 2008 Live at KAC's Event Hll at 2pm tomorrow, 13 Dec. If you want to see some hunks and drool at their body...why not...go check it out.

Happy weekend you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there.. actually its my first time here.. n i like it!!