Friday, January 9, 2009

Eating & Chillin Out

I've been eating and chillin out with some friends alot prior to the CNY holidays last month. And so gaining weight and losing weight is totally uncontrollable at that time. But how could I possibly not love eating....maybe I can still love food but be strict on my diet (aiseman)...I love anything that has cheese and mayonaise on it...gosh...you've got to stop girl! Losing weight is in my to do/to be list this year...please don't laugh but pray for me and wish me luck..HA!

Anyways, I went out eating German food with my girlfriends at Gunter's Gasthaus...a cottage-like restaurant located along Jalan Tuaran. The food was just okay and lil pricey but still affordable (if my pocket belum berlubang lah or in other words pokai) They should have a better or interesting beverages menu though and makes the price worthy (and not like a cuppa of coffee @ RM6 - too much!)

Check out the cool stuffs you can see there and thanks to Emilia and Mimie for being my photo shoot model wannabes (you gals rock - stay DDG (drop dead gorgeous)!)






Two of the dishes we had - Black Forest Style Potatoe-Mushroom Casserole and Fish Fillet Au Poivre Noive:













And then in early January, my company organised a "Talk on Economic Outlook" at the Marina Club, Sutera Harbour Resort. I had a nice lunch at their cafe with a pretty view and the food was good but heavy....and our function went well with more than 70 attendees...good response and a great time to start the new year. I had a better and yummy version of Pineapple Fried Rice and my colleague had Nasi Goreng Makcik...nice food presentation.




I also had a farewell lunch for Emilia together with my boss, Stella and Mimie just recently at Promenade Hotel. No doubt their buffet lunch is a thumbs up....loving their dessert...look what I had (greedy huh....I know I'm killing myself)!



Okay...happy drooling:P

No comments: