Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Happy birthday to my beloved daddy. He turns 59 today. I'm proud to say that he is my true hero. He always tries his best to make everyone in the family happy. That is my grandma carrying my dad (see pic) taken by my late grandpa somewhere in July 1950 while crossing the paddy field and at the same time carrying a traditional back pack (sorry I forgot what its called). My dad was about 7 months old at that time. Beautiful and very, very vintage photo. My late grandpa loves photography and we still keep his old antique camera. Anyways, I LOVE YOU DADDY and always will!

3 comments:

The Dreamer....^_^ said...

macam muka delbert ohh! kiut.

Anonymous said...

ya macam delbert kan:P

David said...

I love this historical photo. Mine was taken when I was a year old then carried by my late beloved father Leong Ah Keen right in front of Tenghilan old shop with attap roofing once upon a time! I am slightly older than your daddy! My nickname is Ten Cents!