Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love songs.....

I'm currently listening to some of my favourite love songs and music right now...sometimes over and over again, so I just have to post about it to remind me-self how music could do to my life - to inspire, to calm my soul, to shoo away the stress & boredom, be fun crazy and so much more. Here's a few to share.....


Terima Kasih Cinta from Afghan, an 18 year old rising Indon artiste. Thanks to my husby for buying me his CD for my bday/x'mas treat (love all his songs and this particular song is in my celly's ring tone ha!)


Carter Burwell's Bella's Lullaby. Since I'm a fan of Twilight (am surprise myself), I just love this piece...it's super easy/simple to play on the piano and I finally got the movie soundtrack too - alternative rock, grunge, underground music kind of stuffs but cool...memang ngam for lagu-lagu vampire lah (scary)

And last but not least.....

At Last (previously sang & popularised by Etta James) sang by Beyonce for the movie Cadillac Record. I'm learning to sing this song with a jazzy feel (wish me luck)

At last
my love has come along
my lonely days over
and life is like a song

Ooh, yeah, yeah
At last
the skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
the night I looked at you

I found a dream
that I could speak to
A dream that I
can call my own
I found a thrill
to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Ohh, yeah, yeah

You smile
you smile
Ooh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
for you are mine at last

This is especially for you....enjoy!

No comments: