Tuesday, December 1, 2009

At 16 Weeks

It's been awhile since I last blogged huh? Same story - it's either I'm too overload at work or lazy/no inspiration to blog. Anyways...I have not being doing much of 'me' time lately (as in doing some creative thingy) - I got tired after spending half a day during the weekends layaning my CJ, since she's becoming more of a fussy pot, a rascal but getting smarter and listening to her singing to tinkerbell's songs. But it's joyful fun just being with CJ!

Well...finally here's photo scan of my baby:) I'm at about 16 weeks preggy and he or she is starting to move actively inside my belly - so happy to know that he/she is growing healthily. I'm trying my best to STOP eating chillies for now (which sometimes I can't help myself) - just to avoid the rashes on the baby's face when he/she comes out in May next year (ha!). By Jan/Feb, I'm looking forward to know on the baby's gender, it's still too soon to tell right now.



I'll be back here soon...looking forward to go watch a movie tomorrow (escape to the cinema again) - New Moon or Ninja Assassin. I still feel the strong impact after watching 2012 - I might take leave on Dec 12, 2012...wakakaka.

2 comments:

Dolly MJ said...

congrats Donna! patutlah semakin mengembang! :D

Donna said...

thanks dolly:)