Monday, December 7, 2009

Somethin Classic for X'mas

Today, I brought a friend to check out some wholesaler shops along Jalan Sinsuran, since she just opened up a little boutique and I know one or two wholesalers selling nice stuffs (e.g. hair accessories, purses, & even bindies). It was cloudless today and it was really damn HOT - lucky me, walking under the hot sun in my condition, I'm considered a starring 'pregnant' lady (aisehman). Anyways, we also went in a shop selling crystals, pearls & gemstones - lots of cool stuffs there too but I'm eyeing for art materials! And so I saw two pretty brooches that looked so classic and CHEAP - just lovely to wear during christmas or any occassions. If any of you out there (especially ladies) would like to buy a piece of this brooch, let me know - the price is RM8 and it comes with a lil bag. See pics here (the white one looks like a snowflake):



Loved that this time of the year is here again - I love December! Watch out for my lovely e-x'mas card soon:) How I wish I could have this kind of 'Angie's' figure - pregnant & sexy...Santa help me out please....wahaha.

2 comments:

Dolly MJ said...

donna, can bah tu, pakai photoshop hohoho

Donna said...

ala dolly, saya mau badan saya betul2 sexy macam angelina...kekekek perasaan ja!