Friday, December 11, 2009

Go animated

As I was going around searching for X'mas gifts, I saw this tiny cute keyring called 'Forest Ghost' which stated on it's box could bring love and luck. Me being so Donna loved stuffs like this - I loved collecting. I'm amazed with those creative people who creates stuffs like these and make $ out of it. I got it from 'Something Different' gift shop. They have a few kinds and this one is called 'Love Dolls': Sparks of love will never eliminate interest, enjoyment of forever fatal-level gravity-like feeling love. I might buy other series later.


It's made in China - you can tell by reading the description at the back of it's little box.

Well, I was at the movies again....

Went to watch Disney's musical 'The Princess and the Frog' today - loved/enjoyed it...so worth watching for you and your family. It's funny and the music is great...the movie soundtrack is a MUST buy! When I read that the movie is gonna be set in the Jazz Age in New Orleans - I already knew the music is gonna be great! Can't wait to buy the dvd for my CJ, I know she's gonna love it too.

Check out the synopsis and the trailer here:
THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG, an animated comedy set in the great city of New Orleans. From the creators of “The Little Mermaid” and “Aladdin” comes a modern twist on a classic tale, featuring a beautiful girl named Tiana (ANIKA NONI ROSE), a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again, and a fateful kiss that leads them both on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana. THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG marks the return to hand-drawn animation from the revered team of John Musker and Ron Clements, with music by Oscar®-winning composer Randy Newman. One of the voice-over cast is Oprah Winfrey...guess which character(?).


Here's one of my fav song from the movie 'Almost There' sung by Anika Noni Rose (just loved her vocal)


La da di..la da da...Weekend is here again, I hope your weekend will be as fun and exciting as in this picture...beautiful illustration from Mia Overgaard:

No comments: