Friday, December 4, 2009

Charming Treat

Suria Sabah Shopping Mall was officially opened by the Mayor of KK City yesterday. Since both of us are quite flexible with our working hours, my boss and I went to Suria Sabah to check out the also newly opened Metrojaya, the anchor tenant of Suria Sabah (one of my fav retail store)...lots of pretty stuffs there (households, clothes, children section, etc) with some good prices too. The mall is still 70% empty, with only a few stores started operating and it was still bit humid and dusty everywhere. I didn't get to really shop at Metrojaya cos looking at the long que at the cashier made me think twice...oh well I did buy a piece of jewellery, a charming bracelet for about RM23...suppose to be a bday gift for a friend but I think I'm falling for it too - so cute (just look at the pic). I will definitely come back to shop there again sometime soon - need more time to choose & try on some of those pretty dresses (just loved the Somerset Bay Children clothes - for my CJ).


Anyways, my weekend will be - to go see the Charity Christmas Program at Sutera Harbour Resort on Saturday nite, I was given a RM20 voucher - there will be bazaar going on and then on Sunday - singing for my cousin's wedding at the Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort's Wedding Pavilion, and IF I have time - to transform these plain notebooks to a creative & unique look. My sis, Debbie done hers.



Have a blast this weekend people:)

No comments: