Monday, February 11, 2008

Dua Dunia Satu Cinta

That's the love theme of one of my favourite Malaysian singer, Ning Baizura and Omar Sharif Christopher whom had just nikah last 31 Jan 2008. Watched the special coverage of their kampung theme wedding at 'Kampung Nekmat' on Astro Ria yesterday evening. Ning has been one of my inspiration in music and I think her unique vocal is one of a kind. I have most of her albums in my personal collection. I wanted to blog about her wedding because particularly I just love this two beautiful photos of the couple taken by Saiful Nang, a well known photographer. (Click on his name and check out his expertise..remarkable I would say!) If you love Ning and would like to know more about her wedding, check out 'Mr Manager' blog (Ning's manager - Vernon Kedit Jolly).

1 comment:

josie said...

Happy V-day to u too