Monday, February 11, 2008

Family Trip

I had a cool weekend trip with my family last Saturday at Mt. Kinabalu National Park and Mesilau Nature Resort. It was my CJ's 1st trip up the mountain side. Dad came back just for the CNY holidays..he was home for 4 days only...besides spending short time with the family..he has to complete some unfinish work at home that my mom was nagging non-stop about. What a hero!

Anyways, we family had a great time although the weather was not in a good mood that day...the sun was smiling for awhile and then the sky became gloomy and rain came pouring and misty..not even a glimpse of Mt. Kinabalu can be seen. But we managed to take some nice family photos. Here's a few of them (some taken from my bro Disney's gallery).







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good to have a 'family gateway' to strengthen the family ties.
We did our family gateway almost every year.. this year we are planning to go to Labuan..