Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blings

I recently purchase these bling-blings from Winnie, friend/colleague from SIE. I know having or buying this stuffs are not really that necessary right now (maklum lah kegawatan ekonomi) cos I want/need to do lots of $$ saving for myself (e.g. go travelling, do business etc) and for my family....but I just can't resist how lovely there are (that's a confession of a shopaholic). It's more for collection actually but I'm already wearing the bracelet to glitter up at work (ha!). I love the fact that Winnie also has a blog "The Baby Jewels" (wow..my Carmen's 2nd name) selling range of jewelleries & accessories to choose and buy...so I'm promoting her now....go BUY cos it's affordable and will make you pretty!

Necklace @ RM12 (on my babygirl's photo), Bracelet @ RM9 (on my dry hand cos forgot to pakai lotion..muahaha) and Ballerina Necklace @ RM26:





Blings makes mama rock happy!

No comments: