Thursday, April 30, 2009

Now a better worker

Glad that everything is over and done with. I've coordinated and handled 'alone' a 2-days training workshop on "Upgrading Skills to Enhance Productivity at the Workplace on 28 & 29 April at the Promenade Hotel, since my boss was away for a personal leave. There were only 10 participants (mostly executives from 3 large & well-established companies) including myself (because I think I too need to improve myself) and that's why its very easy to handle. It was more like an informal training workshop and all of us has become like a 'family' after these memorable 2-days. I could say we all had fun, we laugh alot and freely share our opinions & experiences. I enjoyed and we all promise to keep in touch as friends. So now I think I want to be a better worker...more productive I guess(?).





Well, since it will be a long weekend & tomorrow is Labour Day, I would like to share here 10 Working Tips for you and I:

1) Do not get into trouble
2) Aim for greater heights
3) Stay focussed on your job
4) Exercise to maintain good health
5) Practise team work
6) Rely on your trusted partner to watch your back, take your time trusting others..
7) Save for rainy days
8) Rest and relax
9) Always smile when your boss is around
10) Nothing is impossible

I learned that SUCCESS is a journey....so work towards it. HAPPY SMILEY WEEKEND!

No comments: