Saturday, June 13, 2009

Instant Fame

I think most of you people have read about it at Yahoo just recently - what's stated as an international mystery, where a simple family from Missouri, USA got their family's x'mas card photo end up as Ad in a grocery store window in Prague, Czech Republic. The lady in the picture, Danielle Smith posted that particular pic on her blog and a few social networking sites (like FB). Read more here - interesting!


It's cool to be well known/famous instantly from something that happen like that even in such an odd way and for just a short period.

And I think Danielle's blog - Extraordinary Mommy is interesting too - I like! I've put up a link to it in here already. After that odd incident, she receives tons of visitors to her blog which no longer is non-existent to the world. Good read on motherhood!

Talking about motherhood, I recently bought Jewel's (by the way, I took her name for my Carmen's 2nd name & after volunteering for the Borneo International Jewellery Fair that I 1st found out I was pregnant) latest and 7th studio album "Lullaby". It's really good for babies and toddlers ears - recommended and I love it too! Heard that this album were influenced by movies like Shrek that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.


Album Tracks:

RAVEN 4:08
ALL THE ANIMALS 2:46
SWEET DREAMS 4:17
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR 3:05
CIRCLE SONG 3:47
THE COWBOYS LAMENT 4:00
DAYDREAM LAND 3:11
SOV GOTT (SLEEP WELL) 4:44
DREAMER 4:23
FOREVER AND A DAY 3:16
GLORIA 6:10
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW 4:26
ANGEL STANDING BY 2:46
SIMPLE GIFTS 2:48
BRAHMS LULLABY 4:46


Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Brahms Lullaby is my CJ's absolute favourites. Have fun to all mamas & love thy children!

No comments: