Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quickie Wednesday

Here's whats and hows my day today in random order....

1) Just came back from attending the Organizing Committee Meeting for the International Education Conference (IEC) at the Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) this afternoon. The IEC is proposed to be held in November this year...there's too much things to be done and to be finalize with too little time and just hope they will not postpone it again;

2) My daddy came home for just 1 week vacation and he'll be leaving for Penang early morning tomorrow...so we're gonna spend some time with him tonight. Will be missing him again! And oh ya he's finally on Facebook (ha!);

3) So inspired with Sugared Songbird's creativity...I so want to do and create stuffs like these!;



4) Looking forward to watch "Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen" but firstly I've got to watch Part 1 (pity that...I've watched the cartoon but not the movie and I know who's Optimus Prime (ha! again)


5) Met up with some sweet and lovely people/friends today.

Pretty good Wednesday today!

No comments: