Monday, June 15, 2009

My dream song

I love this song to death. I wish I could sing this song at my wedding (but too bad too late).


Lea Salonga (another fav Pinoy singer of mine - I wish I have a voice like hers and she's my true inspiration!) sang this song "Two Words"
at her wedding in front of her groom/now husband, as her wedding vow - how beautiful! (see her wedding video here - sorry unable to embed the video) But I have another video below - sorry it's a bit blurish, since I can't find any official video for this song but this will do for now.



Two Words by Lea Salonga
In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...

Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'
(Instrumental)

Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.

In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'

Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I...DO....'


I'm so glad I got the music score sheet too and I'm gonna play the piano and sing tonight! However, this is still my dream song and if anyone invites me to sing for their wedding, I'm gonna try my luck to sing this song. (Aisehman...AS IF lah - Ha!)

Talking about weddings...here's a beautiful wedding video of one of my fav pinoy actress - Claudine Barretto. I wish I could rewind at the day of my own wedding and do a wedding ceremony just like this....how I wish!


This is a great idea for those bridegrooms to be and perhaps for those ladies who "wannabe bride".

3 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

OMG OMG OMG.. i am so moved by Claudine Barreto's wedding video.. very inspiring! :)

Mama Rock said...

ba u do ur wedding ceremony like that lah...don't 4get to invite me kay:p

Lola said...

donna, can do an anniversary wedding bah. . .u can renew vows and sing that song to Z. ;P