Friday, June 26, 2009

In Memoriam of the King of Pop



I got an SMS from my hubby while on my way to work early this morning, he text 'the king of pop died' and I just OMG, what (!?!) not Michael Jackson'!. It's just shocking today to hear the news that Michael Jackson has died of cardiac arrest at only 50....and the sad part is I didn't get to see him in real person and screaming (like a crazy fan) 'Michael I love you'...hahaha (JK)...that's too much, it's just a dream but it would be nice.

They say he's an icon, an artist and a legend. I've always admires his extraordinary talent - he danced like no other and his music will definitely lives on.



He's in a better place now - no more worries, sickness, scandals, etc. Let's continue to appreciate and enjoy his music.

And let's have a good weekend - Mama Rock:P

No comments: