Thursday, July 2, 2009

In a dilemma

Just a quick one....(maybe)

1) My mood is still in its gloomy state. I simply can't write anything here...for now BUT I've to force myself. I know I'm acting silly but just like any MJ's fan, I'm still in deep mourning for him since his death...I still can't get over it. I listens to his music everyday now - especially the Jackson 5. I'm gonna do MY OWN personal tribute to him very soon.

2) This July will be a super duper busy month for me...just can't finish my office to-do list and un-routine workloads...among others are:

- Just done with coordinating a financial clinic with Maybank at the Le Meridien KK today;

- Part of the organising committee & starting to get busy for the Inter-Chamber Golf Tournament - Chief Minister's Challenge Trophy to be held at the end of this month at Nexus Karambunai Resort;

- Preparing for our company's Branch Annual Luncheon to be held in early August at STAR, all invitation to VVIP's are out, RSVP's to do in the next 2 weeks, calling member companies to take tables/seats for the luncheon, food tasting, hope the Chief Minister (our Guest of Honour) do turn up and not tell us at the last minute he can't make it or else it will be total chaos and etc;

3) I've made my decision (finally..after much thinking) to leave my current job after nearly 9 years due to a better offer with better pay for a managerial position near my hometown (which is great - nearer to my family) - with a heavy heart of course but this is a good opportunity to make some difference/changes and improvement in my life. However, my boss won't accept me leaving and willing to keep this job for me, just in case I'm unhappy with the new one and at the same time will negotiate with HQ to raise the pay I WANTED from before (how sweet! but we'll see how things goes). This year will have me do lots of transitions in life - for the better;

4) I finally got a new car of my own - a light blue coloured Proton Saga (the new Saga version) that I might need to drive to my new workplace very soon;

5) I desperately need a new hairdo - we'll see this weekend.

More from me later ya....

2 comments:

The Dreamer....^_^ said...

Donna! i jealous u ohh...new job near tamparuli? grab it, dakat rumah lagi..manager? wouu...congrats duluan from me:)

Donna said...

hi jaime...thanks! the company is in Tuaran, working for my former boss...difficult decision at first but I'm willing to try this new job and it's time for me to climb the ladder...bila lagi kan:)