Sunday, July 26, 2009

Robert Pattinson vs Edward Cullen (Twilight)

No it's not about Lady Gaga but I'm still going gaga on 'Twilight' & (scream first...AAARRRHHHH) Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson. Oh how I wished 'Edward Cullen' is a REAL charming & harmless vampire. OMG! what is happening to me...why am I going nuts about all these stuffs. Hey woman...I think you're trapped in a teen girl's body.

Anyways, the thing is I noticed from my traffic feed that lots of people out there (probably mostly young girls or fans of RP I guess) googled about either RP or Twilight Saga and I think they must have accidentally stumbled upon my lame blog over my post on "Screaming Over Robert Pattinson & Twilight Saga". No doubt that these two related subjects has a huge fan based around the world and are one of the most searched items in the net.

Since I'm also a fan which I'm not embarrased to admit (ha!) and once again I'm pretty delighted to post here MORE about Robert Pattinson and his Twilight character - the sexy & charming vamp 'Edward Cullen' & exclusively just for you - info and pictures on the 'Cullens' home.

I bought a cool book/autobiography of RP - loads of pictures in it, about his childhood and of course on 'Twilight' and how the movie changed his life...from humble beginnings as an actor to the coolest/most popular heartrob in the planet. I just adores celebrities who started their fame from humble beginnings or rags to riches sort of thing and still remained humble and down-to-earth.




Name: Robert Pattinson
Birth Name: Robert Thomas-Pattinson
Height: 6' 1"
Birth Date: May 13, 1986
Birth Place: London, England, UK
Profession: Actor, Model, Musician
Education: The Harrodian School in Barnes, London
Claim to fame: His role as Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'


RP in pictures:





Now let's see who is cooler/gorgeously handsome/charmingly sexy and let's do the Robert Pattinson VS Edward Cullen. Honestly speaking I prefers the Edward look - mysterious but still DDG (drop dead gorgeous).

Edward Cullen's Profile (Twilight's main character):
Name: Edward Anthony Masen (human name)
Species: Vampire
Age: 17 (biological)/104 (Twilight novel, chronological)/108 (Twilight movie, chronological)
Date of birth: June 20, 1901
Date of death: 1918 (as a human)


EC in pictures:






If you're not a fan of Twilight, hopefully you can still appreciate the beauty of the house used on the set of Twilight as the "Cullens House". And now let's take a tour through these pictures of the Cullens home:

(Remember these stairs when Edward took Bella to his room)







Edward and Bella in Edward's room from one of the movie scene

Don't you think this house is beautiful? Extremely enchanted and awesome house...fit for a vampire! This is an actual home in Portland, Oregon and the residence of the Hoke family. The home was designed by Skylab Architecture and architect Jeff Koval.

I also bought the original movie CD to add to my movie collection


Truly a die-hard Twilight fan? Then join me into this craziness together.

No comments: