Sunday, July 26, 2009

More of Twilight Saga

One of this pretty movie poster is a fan-made and the other is official but just a teaser poster, but I heart both of them. Twilight's sequel - 'New Moon' will be released on 20 Nov and would'nt wanna miss it. I'm sure all Twilight fans out there can't wait as well.



For a glimpse of 'New Moon', check out the trailer here:

By the looks of it, the sequel is more syok than part 1 (Twilight). Reprising her role as Bella again - hope that Kristen Stewart has improved her acting skills. (Dui...pandai-pandai but ya seriously her acting sucks).

But before hand, you can start reading the 'New Moon' novel - I like this cover than the official one.


If you're a fan of Twilight and have read the 1st part of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novels, you'll come across some of the following lovely and popular quotes from the book which I liked.

Bella's quotes:

"It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up".

"His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be".

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him".


Edward's quotes:

"It’s twilight. It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think?"

"Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end".


Don't you think Taylor Lautner is now becoming such a cutie hunk? Glad that he has more of his 'Jacob' role appearances in the upcoming 'New Moon'. Just can't wait to watch how this love triangle goes - Bella between Edward and Jacob. Aaawoooooffff...wolf vs vampire - how exciting!


Mattel even produce the Barbie & Ken version of Bella & Edward - now isn't that cool too! And 'New Moon' Candies too - how sweet!



More on Robert Pattinson, here are some interesting facts about this guy. My idiotic crush on him has somehow cooled off but I'm still a fan.

1) The British actor reportedly never showers and his body odor is infuriating cast and crew on the set of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon." A source close to the star – who returns as vampire Edward Cullen in the film - said: "He stinks. I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy. He completely reeks." Robert's lack of personal hygiene could be one of the reasons behind his unsuccessful sex life in the US.

2) He proposed to ''Twilight'' co-star Kristen Stewart. The 18-year-old actress – who is dating "Will and Grace" star Michael Angarano – said Pattinson was so "into" his character while filming the vampire movie he convinced himself he was in love with her. She said: "Rob is very mysterious and very intense – and totally crazy. He proposed to me one day!" Pattinson added: "I can't believe I did that! That's really getting into character. It's pretty extreme." Stewart said: "I'm sure he's proposed to loads of girls before. He's a complete jokester!" Pattinson agrees: "My favorite chat-up line when I was younger was to go straight up to a girl and say, 'Will you marry me? I don't want to mess around.'"

3) He has also revealed he Googles himself to find out what gossip there is about him on the internet. He said: "I admit I do look for myself sometimes. I used to do it a lot more before." Now I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, I want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book.
Source: BANG Showbiz


Let me know if you want MORE details!

No comments: