Wednesday, June 24, 2009

View from my doorstep

Shot this view of Mt. Kinabalu with my simple/cheap digicam very early this morning, right in front of my house doorstep. I just love the cold morning breeze we have here in Tamparuli and today is another lovely morning.

I missed climbing up Mt. Kinabalu. If I ever climb again, it will be my 6th time. Luckily I've climbed and conquered it before the fees have ridiculously increased like hell now.

So this is my everyday natural and orginal poster of Mt. Kinabalu....




This is highest hill in Tamparuli Town - Bukit Perahu. If you want to train yourself before climbing up Mt. Kinabalu, climbing this hill is the best training place to build up your stamina.

Without zooming, this is the actual view from a distant...muahahaha. Seen from the left is Bukit Perahu and on the right is the majestic Mt. Kinabalu.

No comments: