Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Funny postcard


I was doing some spring cleaning in my bedroom closet at the weekend and I didn't know..I mean I forgot that I have been collecting Suzy's Zoo stuffs (stickers, postcards, bookmarks & etc). They are really cute stuffs...I just love that duck (main character) and of course her friends are cute too (don't you think so..I'm refering to young kids who might stumble on this blog and mothers out there who thinks this are good toy collections for their children..if anylah)

And then I found this Suzy's Zoo postcard sent to me and my cousin/best friend Corinna (correct spelling is actually Korina)by my twin sis while she was studying in Singapore many years ago...and when I read the contents..I thought it was funny and I was laughing alone like silly. I hope she won't get mad at me not telling her for posting about it.



The message from the postcard goes like this:
April 20, 1995 @ 9am

Dearest "Bohsia" & "Bohsiut" (kidding!)
Hmm...right now..I'm in Music Class..we're learning history of Music..just finished Grade 1-3 theory last week..very boring. So gila oh the teacher...he ajar like telling ghost story...yaieeh! I geli...as if he ajar us like budak-budak...Bujang lapuk and abit nyanyuk already but konon MA in Music...you know the way he plays the piano so karas tau...so like robot! So badkan me. Saya mau lepas geram bah ni Corinna...Oh, Korina...apa macam sudah kau...saya miss kau...

You know...I konon want to go to KL on May 1-4 for SA Bible Camp..but don't know yet because I konon2 want to kerja cari duit bah. Siok already here I feel because got friends..puii!..I have a sort of close friend...a Muslim..Her name is Olla (Donna I already tell you kan)..always go to my room and cerita2 with me..so good tau..so funny...like our style.

I'm getting darker here..because of the jogging class...silaka betul..for final exam..konon we have to run 10.8KM....my..well, I feel so fit you know...my kaki..my betis got masol!! ha!ha! Nolah..none yet.. but I hope to have tough body soon! Taih lah! Ok, habis space already. Write to me soon! Love, DEBBIE

6 comments:

The Little Girl from Borneo said...

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaa....my god! I really write stupid stuff, don't I?..hahhahahahhahahhahaha.

jppmom said...

hi Donna, I hope u still remember me..actually I've been looking 4 yer blog 4 soooooo long until I stumbled to yer twins blog accidentally..how r u?really like to chat wit u lah ...pls buzz me when u free yea..btw, nice blog u have here ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Felecity...of course i remember you! So happy for you...i think 2007 is a wonderful year for you cos you had twins kan..and they're adorably cute. Ya..we keep in touch k!

Anonymous said...

ahhaah lol lols lawak lawak thats super damn funny!! oekekekek

black magic woman said...

lol..how cute..

have a wonderful New Year!! :)

Unknown said...

Ha It's a wonderful news

Pet Products Online