Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Handmade Art Project #2

I handmade this notebook last weekend while my CJ was having her almost 4 hrs morning nap. This is my 2nd handmade notebook project after this one. It didn't turn out that cute as I expected it to be. The theme was ♥Love Life ♥Enjoy Life ♥Happy Life and Believe in your dreams. I played with CJ's crayons and I ruined it a bit. I made it for CJ though....but she teared it at the end (maybe she doesn't like it). Oh well, I'll do a better one next time when I have more of me-time.

Front cover

Back cover

Mama made this notebook for you CJ...please say you like it?!

My next project is to do some handmade X'mas cards (hope still not to late). Here's some of my past works (before motherhood..when I have all the time). Anyone wants a custom made and one of a kind greeting cards? Just let me know ya.





How I wish to have more time to do this so called 'passion' of mine..I just love being this creative freak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Do you create your own materials or do you get any card making kits from anywhere?