Friday, December 14, 2007

Heavenly Oreo

My cravings for Oreo cookies is so tempting right now and I just can't stop myself from munching them. I ate half a pack last night and I bought a pack again today..this time 'Peanut Butter n Chocolate Creme' flavour and then I dipped and ate them with my favourite HL Milk..just like a little kid and ya..taste so heavenly! Calories gained...(dah pun besar..tambah besar lagi..aduiii).

Thanks to my not so good friend who usually comes to visit me at this time of the month and make me want to eat..munch..junk..eat and then eat again (gudoot). Whenever I knew this friend would come to visit...my mood will swing to the blues and sometimes turned unpleasant but not nasty.. and I will still show my sweetness to people around me so I am still cool. This friend normally stays for a few days..sometimes a week (aargh)'^' but when she's gone I'd jumped in relief. This friend has a long name that sounds pretty ugly but for short I prefer calling this friend as PMS only.

2 comments:

Deana E said...

hi..1st time here..i crave oreo during my pregnancy..can eat the whole pack hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there....wow! R u pregnant right now...1st child? If you are...congrats:P