Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year everyone!


I would like to wish my family, my friends and everyone who stumble upon this blog to HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!

My blog will be quiet for the mean time cos I'll be off for the season holidays.

And I will be 1 year older this Christmas eve...but I still act like a sweet 16..hahaha.

I didn't buy any X'mas gift & birthday present for myself yet but it doesn't matter cos she the love of my life is the best gift of all!

So be good now so Santa will fill your Christmas stocking.

3 comments:

Jefferi Chang said...

merry christmas! ^_^

Deana E said...

your daughter? lol..i like seeing her in a box like this

Anonymous said...

Deana dear...yes that's my little princess Carmen Jewel (a.k.a. CJ)...she's a cutey rascal!