Monday, December 10, 2007

Sabah International Expo 2008 (SIE2008) Launching Ceremony on 3 Dec 2007

This thing happened a week ago...now only got time to post about it. I am bossless today until Wednesday (yipee..goyang kaki/curi tulang..kakaka). Actually my boss is holidaying (early X'mas holidays..I guess) with her family in Singapore right now so I have all the office to myself...very unproductive today cos I always hate Mondays...I'll be rajin tomorrow then.

Anyways, the SIE2008 Launching Ceremony & Mock Cheque Presentation and Networking Luncheon was held at the Grand Ballroom, Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu. This will be my 4th SIE...am in the Working Committee. (Honestly, I am bit fed up with it but I just have to love my job). I say the launching part was a bit.....ah..uh..don't dare to say...see the pictures and I let you people do the thinking/saying lah.

The CM pulling the trigger (what an ugly box) to launch the SIE2008.


The SIE2008 Launched...suddenly these guys appeared dancing like ultraman....

We thought these pretty models supposed to help out in the Signing Ceremony but since no instruction were given to them..Stella and I had to be in the picture.


The signing pens are not working so the CM was kind enough to lend his pen (complained to the hotel after that)

Me trying to do a quick nap...(signs of boringness)...while them..the big shots guys do the signing

With some of the SIE2008 Organising Committee Members (next to me-standing is my aunt)

Me and Stella (my boss)

Met my ex-SIE colleague and good friend, Lee (She could be a model cos she's tall and pretty)

The lunch was western set and our main course is called Grilled Chicken on Spinach with Green Peppercorn Sauce & Pan Fried Pan Fried Pangasius Fillet with Apples & Walnut in Butter Served with Saffron Rice & Buttered Seasonal Vegetables...what a long name and the taste quite good except the chicken is a bit hard but I finished it until my piring licin..kakaka.

The dessert is called Apple Strudel with Vanilla & Pepita Ice Cream...1st class and I enjoyed it until piring licin also.

I say the launching was successfully organised except a few hassles from the hotel part but biasalah.

Now this event is over...I hope this month of December would be a quiet one..meaning to say no functions, no meetings and not BUSY. Christmas is coming up soon...not done any shopping yet but today I will do some window shopping first.

No comments: