Monday, December 3, 2007

Lona & Khelex's Wedding on 2 Dec 2007

I attended one of my good friends & cousins, Lona and Khelex's evening wedding last Sunday, 2 Dec. They were both my bridesmaid and bestman at my wedding in 2003. It was also Lona's 30th birthday. I sang 'Here We Are' for them. I had the flu at that time and I thought I couldn't sing the notes...but some people told me that I sang well...(perasan). Overall, it was a lovely wedding.


All the wedding participants

With the bestmens

The newlyweds having a sweet conversation " I can't believe we as childhood friends to sweetheart lovers and now we are finally married....eh..see someone is taking our photo with his handphone..do I look pretty enough?"


The bridesmaids talking among themselves how many bridesmaids they wish to have at their future wedding

A Marsha (of AF3) look-alike. Actually she's Marcie Londoh a.k.a. Choco, Marsha's younger sister...gorgeous too.

The usherettes in Kadazandusun's traditional dress (sorry backside angle)

Met my friend Sweney

Hey CJ..u cheeky little one...don't touch mummy's boobies

The wedding cake

To Lona and Khelex, congrats on your wedding day and happy birthday to you Lona. May both of you have a happy and blessed life together...hingga ke cucu-cicit!

No comments: