Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

Am back to work today from 1 week of X'mas holidays. So much to tell what I've been up to the past 1 week..will blog about it later and a new year to look forward too. What? My 2008 Resolution? I didn't do my list yet cos I'm not sure if I'll ever achieve them..just like the previous years...but for sure one of them is to lose weight...ya..ya..that's a common thing to do...am gonna start with exercise and some dancing tomorrow...with my babysitter/nanny...we sort of like good friends.

Well got to go now...and Happy New Year everybody and Love ya!

My new year wish....is to feel sexy again (haha..as if)

4 comments:

Flory Gingging said...

how's the dancing going, dahhling? sounds like fun lah. :)

Anonymous said...

Flo, I started last nite...with the Paula Abdul's Get Up and Dance and Yoga Dance..feels good to sweat...but my body aches a little now. My Carmen also tried to imitate our actions..she's funny..can't stop laughing while dancing. Gonna buy Belly Dancing and Pump it Up (another dance video) later. Ya..sure is fun. I am thinking of taking up Karate this year..

Flory Gingging said...

good on you, babe!! now i'm inspired to unwrap the yoga mat i bought months ago and attempt some moves, hehehe.

jppmom said...

wowww dancing yea?wish I too got time to do it but I think you know better, twins not easy right?Anyway, I like yer poem (is it poem? hahaha apa sajalah kan) abt being sexy.. :-)