Thursday, January 31, 2008

Loving green

While shopping at Warisan Square the other day, there was like a mini flea market going on there and me being so Donna loves flea markets especially those stalls selling collectible items. Some of the sellers are from China and what attracted me most are these handmade bracelets and tiny China dolls made of clay or plaster paris (whatever).

This China man giving me a sexy pose made those cute tiny China dolls...pretty for collection but I didn't buy any...perhaps later I will return to his stall and buy two tiny baby China dolls which I really like and it would cost me RM15 for just that...I will try my bargaining skills again and hope he would give me cheaper price this time. I think these are cool crafts and I don't mind buying a piece to add to my collections...I'll come back to his stall for sure this week.



This tiny clay dolls costs from RM10 -25...depends how big it is. I liked those 2 baby dolls and I hope it is still there when I come back.

This young lady from China is so creative that she handmade all these nice necklaces and bracelets..but some looks so-China to me but I love her Lucky Clover necklace and vintage-look bracelets. I found out she's only 24 years old and already a businesswoman with her own line of knotting crafts and body accessories.




There goes my RM50....for all these.



What I mean by loving green is that I love all shades of green...it's my favourite colour and I've been buying lots of green stuffs recently from clothes to body accessories.

4 comments:

FRISCO DANIEL said...

Wa, macam web blogging is a medium for us to expand our abilities in photojournalism o... and the subject... note other than me-myself-and i... hahahha... Mama ROck man... nice to find you in Blogspot....

Keep the headlines coming in... will be intouch with it

Anonymous said...

Hi Frisco...aiseman..thanks for visiting my 'not so canggih' blog. Your photos are great...what a pro..keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi mama rock.. nice blog.. we can share our interest via blogging.. what an hobby kan..
wah i love the china dolls..

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley...great to hear that you are also a mama like me...YES let's share our interest and make our life interesting!