Monday, January 28, 2008

Nuts about Donuts

I had some very yummy donuts from the Big Apple Donuts n Coffee last week..finally! My sis didn't believe me it's yummilicious (is there such a word?...whatever)..I pity her! I guess she's just scared of how fattening it is. Just at that moment...I don't care...I broke my 'losing weight' rules and gobbled like 3 donuts...so far I tried these flavours - Peanut Butter (I love this), the king of fruit (durian - I love this one too) and Chocochino...and silakut..had stomach upset that night...thank goodness to Mr Charcoal. But will be trying more flavours sometime this week. Hey..wanna join me eat...I will buy a box of 6 (only)...betul ni. Then after that I will strictly continue on my diet and dancing exercises...wish me luck!



Those donuts are so popular nowadays and as you can see most of the donuts are all gone...I even heard people waiting in a long que to buy them



My favourite...you can tell from its spikey look...the famous king of fruit 'durian' flavour

Here's the whole list of the Big Apple Donuts...Mmmm..very tempting indeed!

2 comments:

Pammie Pajammie said...

Everybody's been raving about the durian donut at Big Apple. Havent tried that one yet coz the durian filling was out when i was picking out my donuts..how sad.

Anonymous said...

Hi pammie...nice hearing from you:)