Monday, January 7, 2008

Music to my ears

My mind is too slow or has gone into partial blankness at the moment...for blogging. Trying to be productive at work..still have not cleared all those docs for filling...and I'm really bad in filling...the company should at least give me some training...please... before all the papers jadi macam twin towers!

To start off this 2008, I bought Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's latest album 'Hadiah Daripada Hati'...and as usual there are some nice ballads in it. This is her 12th solo album and her 1st album since her marriage with Dato' K. This is my 4th pop album collection I bought of Siti (er..5 actually..after Carmen was throwing all my cassette collections (too expensive to purchase the ori CD back then) ..I did a recount). I would close my eyes and feel the music...especially the ballads and to be inspired with her vocal. (Actually this was my bday & X'mas treat last Dec 07...for myself) Didn't get any presents...(I guess I have not been a good girl last year or Santa just have forgotten..kekeke..as if)..but we had nice family dinner and a tiny bday cake on Christmas eve..suprisingly which is also my bday and I finally get my Yamaha Electric Piano fixed and paid like RM200 over and Dad being a super dad and great as always paid for it...I consider it as a bday gift then...thank you Daddy.....photos on that occassion later ya.



'Hadiah Dari Hati' has 11 songs:
1) Ku Mahu (Audi Mok / Rina Khan)
2) Melawan Kesepian (Pongky Barata)
3) Mulanya Cinta (Dick Lee / Adlin Aman Ramly)
4) Tanpa Kalian (Taufik /Taufik / Dato Siti Nurhaliza)
5) Biarkan (Azlan Abu Hassan / Azalea)
6) Kerana Dirimu (Cynthia Lamusu)
7) Hati (Sharon Paul / Shuhaimi Baba)
8) Wanita (Muhamad Fahmi / Shanty Ramadani / Dato Siti Nurhaliza)
9) Cintamu (Sharon Paul / Fedtri Yahya)
10) Sutramaya (Aubrey Suwito / Tinta S)
11) Sekian Lama (Azlan Abu Hassan / Azalea)

Looking forward to buy these two Malaysian singers album soonnnn....I heard they're pretty great...sweet, soulful and Jazzy! To listen to their vocals, check out Atilia's Selalu Denganmu (her vocal is sweet like Sheila Majid) and Noryn's Cerita Cinta (I just love her strong jazzy voice) videos.

1) Sangkar by Atilia


2) Alam Maya by Noryn Aziz

Will update you on my new year's resolution later...

No comments: